1. The Hotel can only accommodate a duly registered Guest. For this purpose, the Guest must present their proof of identity (valid ID card or passport) to the reception staff. The registration of foreigners is subject to separate regulations.
2. Accommodation at the Hotel is only permitted to individuals not suffering from infectious diseases and not demonstrating signs of alcohol and drug use.
3. The Hotel may, in exceptional cases, offer another type of accommodation to the Guest than previously agreed upon, provided that it does not differ significantly from the original confirmed booking
4. Based on the accommodation services booked in advance, the Hotel must accommodate the Guest at the latest by 6.00 p.m. – the Hotel must hold the booked room for the Guest until that time, unless otherwise stated in the written confirmation.
5. Leaving belongings or remaining in the room after 12:00 is treated as automatic prolonging of the stay. If the Guest leaves the room after 12:00 the Hotel will charge a fee for the next night at the price prevailing on the given day.
7. If an accommodated Guest asks the Hotel to extend their accommodation, the reception desk may offer them a different room and room tariff than the one they were originally accommodated in.
8. We kindly ask our valued Guests to respect that the Hotel’s room, without any exceptions, is a non-smoking rooms. In the event of a breach of this provision, the Guest must pay a penalty in the amount of €100 for a thorough and repeated cleaning of the room.
9. Guest bears full material and legal responsibility for any loss, damages or destruction of hotel furnishings and appliances resulting from his/her faul tor from the fault of his/her visitors. the Guest must pay a penalty in the amount of .
10. Quiet time at he Hotel lasts from 22:00 to 6:00 of the next day. During quiet time, Guests and persons using the Hotel services have an obligation to behave properly and not to disturb the peace of stay of other persons.
11. guests are not allowed to bring any kind of meal, beverage, and alcohol from outside, if guest object to implement hotel’s rule guest will be charged $50 fine.
12. Motor vehicles may be parked in the hotel garage, but only in the spaces delineated for guest parking. Parking is subject to a fee for outside guest that must be paid at the Hotel’s reception desk or at the parking ticket payment machine on the -1st floor (first basement floor)
13. Dogs and other animals are not allowed on the hotel premises.
14. If a Guest suffers from an illness or an accident, the Hotel must provide first aid, or organize their transfer to the hospital.
15. Objects forgotten at the Hotel by Guests are kept and stored for a period of 3 months. The Hotel will only send forgotten objects to the Guest upon request and at the Guest’s expense.
16. Swimming pool will be opened 7:00 am to 7:00pm, getting into swimming pool any other time beside mentioned is highly restricted. Below 8 years child are only allowed under the surveillance of their parents.
Restaurant & Bar
1. Breakfast will be served from 7:00am to 9:30am, after that whoever will appear for breakfast will be charged.
2. Lunch will start from 12:00 to 4:00pm and dinner will be served 7:00pm to 10.00pm and kitchen will be closed at 11:00pm.
3. Bar opens until 11.00pm.